Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

a little belated, but sincere nonetheless...

I am feeling so un-original, so classically and predictably drawn to hoping for a fresh start for the year with shiny new resolutions and hopes and dreams. But I don't like the feeling of failure that often accompanies my resolutions after about three or four months (or maybe weeks, or days) into the year.

So this year, though I hope for and plan to strive for many good things, I am resolving on one thing:

I will not eat any chips during the month of January. No potato chips, no tortilla chips, no wonton chips, and no pita chips. No chips. For one month.

Do you have a resolution?

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I resolve to not encourage you to eat one single chip this month. :-) Good for you, Chris!

Chris said...

Thanks, Cindy - I appreciate that! :)

daisymarie said...

I have resolved to keep off the weight that I lost last year and continue to make healthy choices and work towards even greater balance in my life.

Chris said...

You've been an inspiration, Daisy, in how you have been loosing weight!

Chris said...

Ok - I've made it most of the way through my 7th day without a chip! :)

bobbie said...

you go girl!!