Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mom's Overture

Anita Renfroe has taken "what a mom would say in a 24 hour period, and condensed it to 2 minutes and 55 seconds".

This is SO funny!

hat tip to my friend Annette via email

update 10/2/07: I see I'm not the only one taken with this video. Since posting this, I've seen this posted on another person's blog, and now on the front page of Yahoo. I think Anita Renfroe's public visibility just went up a major notch! I read that she's speaking at the Women of Faith conference this week in San Jose - it would have been fun to see her, but I'll be out of town and I'm not sure if I would have attended the whole conference just to see her (and I hadn't planned on going otherwise), but I may be checking out her books and/or dvd's soon!

1 comment:

daisymarie said...

I bought the dvd when I attended women of faith this spring. I want to get the one with her assessment of purses...she's such a hoot!